Sunday, September 29, 2013

Spicy Beef Don @ Rakuzen Simple Japanese Melbourne

Spicy Beef Don
Rakuzen Simple Japanese located just next to Domino's Pizza on Grattan St is just the popular place for those who are craving for Japanese food and often hang around the Melbourne University area. Generally I've been there quite a lot of times and the food was above average. Just want to review the Spicy Beef Don I had today for my lunch. Just as the name mentions, it was really spicy for me and I actually liked it that way. The spiciness of the dish gave me a "damn shiokk" feeling and though it kind of made me sweat, I kept on wanting more of it. The only downside of this dish I would say is that the beef slices was lacking flavour and did not had the "char" or pan fried/grilled taste that we would get when eating pan fried food. Overall I will give it a 7/10.
Caramel Macchiato at Melbourne Law School
Photography by Samsung Galaxy Note II.

No comments:

Post a Comment