Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Quick Dinner at Coconut House, Melbourne CBD

Fried Chicken Chop Mee Pok
Went in to Coconut House on Elizabeth St this evening to get some quick dinner after a long day. One of the most popular dish there was the Fried Chicken Chop Mee Pok, so I ordered it. It's kind of like the Malaysian "Pan Mee" type of dish. Many people loved it however for me, it was just so so and I kind of got bored and turned off by the taste after eating quite an amount of it. The minced pork was tasteless to be honest and nothing special about the fried chicken. However, I ordered an extra pork ball soup and I liked it. The pork ball had a good texture and the soup was light and refreshing. I'm normally not a fan of Coconut House so I guess I won't be visiting it much. Worth a try? Tell me what do you think.

Pork Ball Soup
Photography by Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment