Sunday, January 26, 2014

For Lamb Lovers!

Black Pepper Lamb
Just love that special taste of lamb although some people gets disgusted by it right? Just want to share a dish at Reggae's Grill, Bintulu that is the Black Pepper Lamb with Rice. For me the main aspect about this dish is the black pepper sauce. A lot of times when I order food with black pepper sauce, the sauce is just sometimes "overwhelming" and lose their aroma ending up destroying the whole dish. However the black pepper that I had this time was at a balanced and gave me the "just nice" taste. One thing I realised is that the chef added mint leaves into the sauce as well to spice it up and onions definitely blended well with the sauce and the lamb.
Balanced Sauce and Lamb
The lamb on the other hand was something quite special. I find that the lamb was deep fried instead of stir fry. The texture of the meat was tender yet chewy which perfectly suited my liking. I seldom dine at Reggae's because I normally feel that their food is just "so-so" and does not really impress me, but today's black pepper lamb really gave me the "wow" factor. So all lamb lovers out there in Bintulu, you would want to try this.

Photography by Nokia Lumia 1020.

No comments:

Post a Comment